In Foundation News
Patient Group Leader Workshop
Sign up to attend the Patient Group Leader Workshop hosted by the ARM Foundation for Cell & Gene Medicine on Tuesday, February 25, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at the Eaton Hotel in Washington DC.
This workshop, for patient organization leaders, will give you a chance to explore resources designed to educate your disease communities about cell and gene medicine.
Space is limited to 70 attendees-reserve your spot today. Read the invitation here.
Here is how we plan to spend our time together (we welcome your input on shaping the agenda):
||Complete a questionnaire (forthcoming) to help make our time together more productive and tailored to your needs
|8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
|9:00 – 9:45 a.m.
Presentation of new educational resources
– Understanding Cell & Gene Therapy Clinical Trials
– “Equipped to Inform” Patient Advocate Toolkit
– Highlights of resources from other organizations
|9:45 – 10:30 a.m.
||Panel discussion of patient organization leaders “ahead of the curve” on educating their disease communities about cell and gene medicine to share their experience and offer helpful advice
Facilitators with experience developing educational resources for their community and/or test drivers of the “Equipped to Inform” toolkit will help guide table discussions as patient group leaders:
– Explore the new cell and gene medicine educational resources
– Experiment with the digital toolkit
– Ask questions and provide feedback
– Work on a game plan for their respective organizations
If your organization is interested in participating in the Workshop:
– Please register here
– Feel free to book your hotel on our reserved room block here
using reservation code ARB23A
– Watch for an online survey to complete before the meeting